Argus Technologies are market leaders in the design, supply and installation of home automation and smart-wired technologies. With a dedicated team of experts in technology, design consultation, systems operations, electrical engineers and technicians we guarantee the harmonious blending of technology within your home or development for today and tomorrow.
As a key partner to Melbourne’s finest builders, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service focused, Tech savvy Electrical and Lighting Design Consultant, to join our business and enhance the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to listen, advise and design electrical in-home solutions ensuring they meet the builder and client’s brief while offering exceptional service.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to be based within one of our partners Colour showroom located in Mulgrave.
To be considered for interview you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualification in Interior Design preferable, with the ability to read residential floor plans;
- Proven experience in Customer service or Retail sales environment
- A flair for design, lighting and sustainable home solutions
- A strong interest in the technical aspects of design and technology
- Proven track record of maximising conversion of client appointments into sales orders
- Superb communication, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management, organisational skills and flexibility with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks under pressure
- A solution focused attitude and desire to work in a close knit team environment or autonomously
- A sense of humour, good energy levels and an engaging personality
- Immaculate presentation
This position is a role that requires a highly organised, dedicated individual with the skill and passion for design whilst offering high quality customer service to maximise sales opportunities.
If you would like to be part of a successful team in an innovative and growing business, you are keen, motivated and fit the above criteria, please forward written cover letter and resume to: